Update for NIAR 2020

We would like to update everyone on the upcoming race planned to take place in May.

The NIAR organization takes the COVID-19 virus seriously and we follow the daily updates, recommendations, and information provided by the government.

We want to make sure to take the right action in order to prevent further contagion. All of our decisions regarding the upcoming race will be based on what is best for our races, sponsors, and future health and wellbeing.

Last couple of days we’ve have had daily contact within our organization and with our partners.

As of this, the NIAR organization have decided to POSTPONE the race until August/September. 

NEW race dates will be August 28th to September 4th. 

We know this situation has effected a lot of people and businesses. Buy doing this we like to think that people have a chance to come back, focus on training again and find new motivation for adventure racing. 

Thanks for you understanding.

We look forward to see you in August!

Staffan & Micke w. staff